Monthly Packages Starting at $200
Prices vary by dose
1 month supply of Semaglutide/B12 Combination Injection
(Dosage varies from 0.25mg – 2.4mg and is dependent on the Month ordered)
Physician Consultation [online]
Subqutaneous (Sub-q) Injection, self-administered in fatty abdominal area or thigh.
Semaglutide Injection is a once-a-week dose that works by mimicking hormones that target areas of the brain involved in regulating appetite and food intake. This can help you eat less and lead to weight loss.
Our Semaglutide is combined with B12 for energy, sleep cycle regulation and a better patient experience,
Dosage and Frequency
Once a week
Taken on the same day each week, any time of day, with or without food.
(Detailed dosing schedule will be provided with HomeBoost)
Diet and Exercise
Healthy eating and activity are recommended.
– Weight Loss
– May improve Blood Pressure
– May improve cholesterol
– Improves Blood Sugar
Most Common Side Effect (Full list below)
(Recommendations to limit Nausea: Eat bland, low-fat foods, like crackers, toast and rice. Eat foods that contain water, like soup and gelatin. Avoid laying down after eating. Eat slowly. Go outdoors for fresh air.)
A consultant may contact you within 24 hours of purchase if additional information is needed.
5 BENEFITS OF SEMAGLUTIDE/B12 SHOTS THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT
Semaglutide is a medication used to treat type 2 diabetes and obesity, while vitamin B12 (cobalamin) is a crucial nutrient that supports various bodily functions. Combining semaglutide and vitamin B12 in a shot may have specific benefits for individuals with diabetes or those seeking weight management. Here are five potential benefits of Semaglutide/B12 shots that you should be aware of:
- Blood Sugar Control: Semaglutide is a glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) receptor agonist that can help regulate blood sugar levels in individuals with type 2 diabetes. Combining it with vitamin B12 in a shot may provide improved glycemic control for people with diabetes.
- Weight Management: Semaglutide has been approved as a medication for obesity and weight management. It can help individuals achieve and maintain weight loss. The combination of semaglutide and vitamin B12 in a shot may support this weight management goal.
- Increased Energy: Vitamin B12 is known for its role in energy production and may provide an energy boost for those with B12 deficiency. This can be particularly beneficial for individuals with diabetes who may experience fatigue.
- Neurological Health: Vitamin B12 is essential for the health of the nervous system and can help prevent or alleviate neurological symptoms associated with B12 deficiency, such as numbness and tingling.
- Cardiovascular Health: Semaglutide may have cardiovascular benefits by reducing the risk of heart attacks, strokes, and other cardiovascular events in people with type 2 diabetes. Maintaining optimal vitamin B12 levels can support overall cardiovascular health.
It’s important to understand that the administration of Semaglutide/B12 shots should be done under the guidance and supervision of a healthcare professional, particularly for individuals with diabetes. The suitability of such shots and the appropriate dosage can vary from person to person, and healthcare providers will tailor treatment plans accordingly. Additionally, these shots are not a standalone solution but are part of a comprehensive approach to managing diabetes, obesity, and overall health.
While semaglutide is primarily known for its use in diabetes and obesity management, it has also shown potential as a weight loss medication. In fact, semaglutide has been approved by regulatory agencies in some countries for the treatment of obesity, making it one of the few medications available specifically for weight management. The addition of vitamin B12 in these shots may be aimed at providing supplemental support for individuals receiving semaglutide therapy while addressing any potential B12 deficiency, often associated with certain medical conditions or dietary choices.